Let Pura Vida be a way of life on your travels to Costa Rica!
This little country is well known for its natural beauty, volcanoes, and biodiversity, all reachable within a very short drive. Roughly a quarter of its area is made up of protected jungle teeming with wildlife such as sloths, jaguars and tapirs. Costa Rica is the ideal place to explore active volcanos, coffee plantations, tropical rivers, and lowland rainforests. In fact, Arenal and Monteverde contain the spectacular active Arenal Volcano and some of the country’s most beautiful cloud forest reserves.
It gets better, complete your holiday with a stay at a perfect beach on the Pacific Coast.
From lowland jungles to rolling savannahs, volcanic peaks to misty cloud forests, every region of Costa Rica reveals something unique. Moreover, it’s excellent infrastructure and a wide range of accommodation makes it ideal for families and honeymooners.
– With more than 25% of the country’s territory protected, Costa Rica is one of the world’s best ecotourism destinations– Monteverde, Tortuguero and Manual Antonio National Parks are top picks.
– Stay at Pacuare an experience the best white water rafting available in Costa Rica
– The area around Arenal Volcano offers amazing activities such as hikes, zip lines along the Forest Canopy and bike rides
– Visit Osa Peninsula (November to April) for some of the best wildlife viewings in the country, with sightings of giant anteater, monkeys and tapir common.
– Birdwatcher enthusiast should not miss the opportunity to visit Tenorio National Park
– Watch sea turtles hatching on the Tortuguero National Park
– Visit the indigenous community in Cahuita and learn about their way of life.